On-Demand Webinar: How to Use UX to Streamline Medical Device Product Cycles
Human factors and good UX design have gained traction among medical device manufacturers and the FDA as imperative for reducing critical use errors and product recalls.
Unfortunately, many widely practiced UX design and software development processes don’t fit neatly into this stringent regulatory environment.
Boston UX has teamed up with Greenlight Guru to share our expertise in user experience design and provide actionable tips and best practices to help medical device companies with their product development efforts.
This free in-depth webinar will outline a process that not only fits within the regulatory parameters, but also is so effective that it shortens the typical product development cycle leading up to your regulatory submission.
Specifically this webinar will cover:
- FDA and the growing importance of human machine interfaces (HMIs) in regulatory submissions
- Complexities at the intersection of UX design, software design and regulatory compliance
- Development processes and the effect on quality and time-to-market
- UX processes that truly work
- The right tools to reduce critical use errors
- Q&A Session
Who should attend?
- UX Design Professionals and Managers
- Software Development Professionals and Managers
- Medical Device Executives
- Regulatory Affairs Professionals and Management
- R&D Engineers and Management